Friday, September 05, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

Well, I'm home and enjoying it lots! I came home on Wed. (Sept.4) by 5pm or so. Yesterday was a busy day as I had to go to the anti-coagulant clinic which is located at ... the hospital - oh no. Anyway we didn't get home til later in the afternoon so I rested. Because of the blood clots I'm usually short of breath easily so I do try to take it easy. Speaking of easy, I think it was easier for my family when I was in the hospital because I'm finding I'm a little demanding with things at home - sorry guys! I'll try to be a better patient. :)

2 comments:

rackmils said...

We are praying for your family!
So what's next?
Will they let your body heal & recover? When will you be able to dance?
Rita & Chuck

Chris, Kristen, Mackenzie & Reilly said...

Yay!!! We're so glad to know that you're home where you're supposed to be! How's it going so far? Have you heard anything more conclusive about what's happening next and when? Are you ready for visitors? Do you need anything? I know you have a family who's so happy to have you there to wait on, but if you need anything from "the states", you know who to call, right? :) Can't wait to see you again...The Schillys