On Tuesday we had an appointment with the surgeon (Dr. Ravid). The dictated notes are still not transcribed, but she did let us know that I had misunderstood her about Judi's liver (when she talked with me right after surgery).
She didn't say; I felt her liver and the lump is deep - she said; I felt her liver and if there is a lump, it is deep (because she didn't feel a lump).
I guess I should have been recording too.
Judi's liver is still something that's going to be watched closely, since the CT scan did show something - but we did feel better about what Dr. Ravid said.
If I would just leave all the worrying to God, I think everything would be a lot better.
God bless you,
Rick
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rick and Judi,
We just want you to know that our family is praying for you and loving you, not because we know you (we haven't even met yet!), but because you are part of our church family, Heritage Park, and because we know how devasting the Big C can be. We've been touched by it too. Pastor Garth has urged us to lift you up in prayer and we are. Grace and peace to you all!
Great news!
Love ya,
C & K
Some of us from Heritage Park met this morning and prayed for you and your family. We love you!
Hey guys,
Pastor Garth mentioned your blog to us, and the need for prayer, so here we are! It's cool that we can lift you up, and Father knows your need even though we've never met. He knows, and He cares!
Post a Comment