Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Lull is over

We have an appointment with an internal medicine doctor today to deal with the blood clots.

The bigger news is that the surgeon called. She told Judi that the pathology is back. She had removed 16 lymph nodes, and 14 of them were affected. She transferred Judi to the Oncologist's office right away.

We're seeing the Oncologist tomorrow at 10am.

Judi is a little shaken up, and I'm just shaking :-)

Just as always, we know that God is in control. It's only when we take our eyes off of Jesus that we are afraid of the storm.

Thank you for all your prayers.

God bless you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"..those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint....So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 40:31 & 41:10
Praying for you today!
Rita & Chuck