I just received an email from my wife. It says some things none of us ever want to hear.
Please pray for her.
Thank you, and God bless you.
Well, she said I need surgery to remove that part of the bowel.
7-10 days in hospital. 2 months recovery.
After surgery she will know if the lymp nodes have been affected which would require chemo.
Yup, she had biopsy results and it came back as cancer.
That’s why I got such a quick appt with her.
She said not an emergency appt but radical intervention (I think).
She’s very nice and explains it all.
She is also requesting the cat scan to be done very quickly as surgery is scheduled for Monday Aug. 25/08.
Yes, this year!!
She did a quick little rectal check to see if she could feel the tumor.
She couldn’t which was good because if she could it would mean it’s closer to the rectum than it showed in the colonoscopy.
Which would have meant a bag. Yuk
That’s it I think.
Ilu always
Kb 4ever
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment