Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Waiting

Judi has the pre-admission appointment Wednesday at noon, and the CT scan Thursday at 1:30. We're to be at the hospital 8:30 Monday so she'll be all ready for surgery at noon.

We've had people say they're definitely praying, and asking; "is there anything else I can do, in addition to praying?"

We don't know how to answer that question yet.

Judi's brothers are coming on the weekend to finish a home renovation project for us. I think they just want to do something nice for her.

People want to help - actively. We're very grateful for that.

I feel the same way. I think it must be how the cheerleaders feel before the big game. They don't score any goals, they don't call any plays - they just cheer on the performers. In some ways, I can't wait for the game to start so I can start cheering.

Until then, I'm waiting.

3 comments:

nellie said...

hi rick and judi, we are waiting with you here in st catharines.
we love you all.
nellie

nellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Rick and Judi, Just know our pray are with you. We love you, both.

Virgil and Ann