Thursday, August 21, 2008
CAT Scan
Well, not sure if they found any kitties but the CAT Scan did go very smoothly. I imagined the worst - them sliding me into a coffin-like capsule and closing the door and leaving me there for 2 hours. Silly me. I was quite calm about it since I did trust that God would help me through it (even if it was going to be as bad as I thought.) Turns out it only takes 5 minutes, it's not a capsule at all but open on both ends and not as long as your body. The dye they inject is interesting. Very warm and fuzzy feeling. So now, we continue the wait. Thanks again to all for prayers, emails, comments and offers of help. You guys are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Judi,
glad to hear that the cat scan went okay for you (not too long),MRI's are a bit longer and noisier :( -and you better not be claustrophobic. We are praying for you and that surgery will go well.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment