Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last sips

This lady of mine is incredible. I tried to keep up, she's only got a few ounces left of the yucky stuff, and I've got about 16 ounces still - and I'm only drinking water. She's focused, she's intent on doing everything she needs to do to help the doctors to do their job.

I'm really proud of her, and I love her very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judi,

Kristen, the girls, and I wanted you to know that we are thinking about you, especially tonight as you are getting ready for surgery. We know that God has a great plan for you and your journey, and you will be a great testimony to His love and grace. We love you and will be praying for you.....

Love, the schilly's

Anonymous said...

Judi~
Hi there it's me-Teresa Keller.(Second try at this- I wrote just a minute ago and did something to not send it right...oh I am so good at computers-HaHaHa!!) I know we have not seen each other in a while through the TEAM(God has a plan for that I am sure!!!) But thanks to Chris and Kristen we recieved an email about you...
I just wanted to ditto what they said and to let you know we care for you!
You are such a strong lady and you have a wonderful family. Not only with your immediate-but with the TEAM as well! When you walk into a room you brighten it up with your smile. I feel the peace,trust,love,faith you have-it exumes from you. You are a light in this world showing what Jesus can do- it is real with you. God is looking down saying GREAT JOB JUDI-with a smile! And only nothing but GOOD can come of that...
I will be praying for you Judi as you have the surgery-may the Lord give you the peace you need and guide the doctors to do what they need to do ,so they can be the best. God is in control thankfully!
(Philippians 4:6-9 & Psalm 55:22)
Lots of HUGS sent your way!
Love~The Keller's