Roman 9:33
..."anyone who trusts in him will not be disappointed".
So I trust God. I know he has a plan in all this.
So my Dad wanted to know how I feel. I feel selfish. Everyone is asking me how I feel, what about Mom? What about how she feels? She's probably really scared, even though she hides it so well. Kyle says he's really worried about me, why? What does he think is going to happen to me? I guess he just thinks I'll get stressed out.
I'm okay though. A lot of people are praying for Mom. And I believe she'll be okay.
So I'll be her main person that gets to see her all the time =]
So I can bring her stuff. If anyone wants me to bring her something let me know.
-Rebecca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Rebecca
thanks for sharing, nice to hear that you trust God in this
love aunt Evelyn xoxo
Post a Comment