Thank you to everyone who is praying for me. I can feel your support and encouragement. Thanks for your email, calls, cards and comments on this blog.
This is a team effort, and I'm glad you're on my team.
I just came from the dentist where I had a filling. My mouth is all frozen, so it's hard for me to dictate this to Rick. I hope I don't sound funny :-)
There sure is a lot of last-minute stuff to do this week. I think it might be helping me to be busy, so I don't think about worrying.
Rick just reminded me of a talk we have on CD; God has a plan for us, and our stress is a sign of a lack of faith in God's plan.
I do believe that God has a plan for me. I don't know exactly how He's going to work it out, but I trust His plan.
God bless you,
Judi
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment