Today is day 7 – WOW. Time flies when you're ....
Ok, let's go back a little to what I recall. Coming out of surgery, not sick. This was a good thing as I have vomited from wisdom tooth surgery and another dental surgery. So I'm out of the surgery, that means – I'm alive – God spared my life. Thank you God. I don't remember much of the rest of that day. The next morning they let me have shaved ice (which I love) and a blue spongy to put in my mouth to wet it. No food for a few days. The surgeon was competent and confident and spoke to me of “things”.
The nurses are all wonderful – selected from a rare breed. They actually care for you, your pain, discomfort and even your vanity and dignity. They're sensitive and gentle. Their names are Barb, the girl that came back from Greece (sorry, can't remember that far back), Jennalee, Kendra, Elaine, and Judy. You guys are all awesome!
This is the end to my 1st blog entry (post surgery). I want to thank everyone for their cards, blog comments, email, letters, phone calls, flowers, encouragement, love and prayers.
written by Judi, transcribed by Rick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Judi and gang --
Know that we are praying for you too! I just read through all the blogs ... I'm not one for spending all the time on the computer, so this is my first official blogpost .. but it's important. Love you !!! Lisa DeFelice
Thinking of you all the time
Keep your eyes on the Lord. He will provide.
Chin up girl.
Post a Comment