It's all becoming "more real". It seems once a fact is shared, it solidifies it for us also.
I'm just starting to realize that "my wife has cancer" isn't something I just heard somewhere once. It's true about us.
Judi and I spent the weekend with family. We took a great walking tour of NOTL (thanks again Dave & Tracey, and for the great lunch!) and had a family get-together at Judi's brother and sister-in-law's with her side of the family. It was tough though to be the bearers of this kind of news, as Judi's cousins still feel the pain of recently losing a sister to cancer. She was an awesome lady who lived life to the fullest.
Thanks to everyone for their encouragement.
Side note: We're very proud of Rob for his determination, keep up the good work!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment