Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yellow

Judi is still pretty sleepy. She's said a couple of words to me, but no conversation yet.

She's a bit puffy in her hands and feet, and very yellow around her eyes.

She asked me to pray for her again, and she also asked; "Am I dying?" She really doesn't feel well.

She is out of ICU, so she's not hooked up to all kinds of monitors, and she can have visitors beyond immediate family - though I don't think she's quite ready yet; she sleeps 99% of the time.

She (and I) covet your prayers.

Thank you, and God bless you.

2 comments:

Rackmils said...

how is Judi this morning? I was up at 4:30 am praying for her, I am worried that she is ok! Rita

Unknown said...

God isn't through with her yet! Judi's an amazing woman of strength and beauty and continues to be a "walking/talking" testimony to the grace and mercy of our Lord! Give her a hug from the May's.