Judi was much more lucid this evening. The doctors have been concerned and are even having a neurologist see her, but I can see that she's getting much better. She can't wait to feel completely well and be ready to go home.
She had her first "visitors"; my parents came last night, and Judi said she was blessed to have Vicki from church come by and visit today (and feed her - and pray with her). It's special for Judi to spend time with Vicki because Vicki is a cancer survivor. Thanks Vicki!
I forgot to mention earlier; I finally asked the surgeon how much liver Judi has remaining. It's 30%. Amazing how God has designed us!
Thanks for your prayers, and God bless you,
Rick
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great news Rick Say Hi to Judi
Still praying
Sandra
Post a Comment