I saw Judi in the ICU tonight. She's doing quite well. She does have some pain and shortness of breath, but she's very positive.
She was actually sitting up in a chair for an hour today, and her oxygen tube has been removed.
She doesn't have much voice yet, as her throat is still irritated from the tubes that were there during surgery.
We found out her gall bladder was also removed in the surgery, so that won't ever be causing her any problems.
Before I visit her tomorrow, I will check her email and bring along any messages to her. Thank you for your messages to her, and especially for keeping her in your prayers.
God bless you,
Rick
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great news, we're all pulling for you Judi. We knew you could do it.
Tim and Wendy C
London, Ontario
Judi,
We prayed for you at our life group today. I pray that God will put his healing hands on you, that He will give you the strength that you will need to endure the days ahead and the peace in knowing that you are never alone. He is with you ALL THE TIME.
Blessings,
Theresa Umbenhower
Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for the updates, we keep checking to find out. We'll keep the praying up and you keep up the unbelievable faith you two have. We love you sooo much!!
The Schillys
Post a Comment