Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Going home already?

Well, with no notice (sorry Sandra) Judi told me she may be going home tomorrow.

It's crazy how fast things are going.

Just to update her condition; she feels good, she hasn't had any solid food yet, her staples are in, she has a drain, and we don't know what shoes will fit for her to wear home (her legs are still swollen, but her arms don't seem to be). She will have home care visits from a nurse, but I don't know how often.

Judi is looking forward to being home though. I think she misses me. Or, um - I mean the kids. Actually, the kids - and the dog. And maybe me a little. :-)

So I'll work from home tomorrow and wait for the call. Work - four and a half weeks left; it's counting down fast.

3 comments:

sandra said...

Great news Rick
(Please read Judi Email)
see you soon
Sandra

Chris, Kristen, Mackenzie & Reilly said...

So excited to hear Judi's doing well and can go home soon. Love to you all :) Kristen & Chris

Unknown said...

Of course she misses you as much as the dog :-) !! So glad to hear that she will be going home (may already be there by the time I write this!). God is good!!!

Love you both, Laura