Have everyone who reads this seen my mom?
She looks amazing. Not sick at all. And in such high spirits.
So...I think she's faking.
I think she just got lonely and wanted some attention. She's just faking for the free hats and makeup. I'm pretty sure...not exactly positive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She does look good! She is in excellent spirits!
But we know that the cancer is still there, so we keep on going for treatments; we keep on praying; we keep on trusting.
I WAS OBVIOUSLY KIDDING
way to make me feel bad >:[
Hi Rebecca,
Your mom was like that in high school too. Always doing something to get attention... So I wouldn't put it past her to fake it. She is way too upbeat to be sick!! Ha Ha.
It sounds like you have a great sense of humour and that always helps at times like this. That and prayer of course.
Stay strong.
P.S. Just in case your dad reads this I was just joking about your mom needing attention. Tee Hee
Post a Comment