Quick update:
6th visit/treatment tomorrow.
Halfway there!!!
Appointment with the liver surgeon Monday December 8.
I'll post the results of that visit to keep y'all updated.
Thanks for checking in on us and
for your continued encouragement and prayers.
We know God is still and always in control and
thank Him continually for His presence in our lives.
6th visit/treatment tomorrow.
Halfway there!!!
Appointment with the liver surgeon Monday December 8.
I'll post the results of that visit to keep y'all updated.
Thanks for checking in on us and
for your continued encouragement and prayers.
We know God is still and always in control and
thank Him continually for His presence in our lives.
2 comments:
We continue to pray for you every day Judi! What happened with the liver scan, did I miss something?
Rita & Chuck
God loves you and so do we!!!
The Schills
Post a Comment