

The colour doesn't show up like it does in real life, but yes that is blue in my hair. Becca decided to colour some of her hair blue, you know chunks here and there. She had left over dye so she asked me if I'd like some in my hair. I said "Sure, why not." It needs a little something anyway. It's been falling out like crazy every day but still just singly not in patches, so you really can't notice. Now, the yellow around my eyes is probably from the chemo.
It's not eye shadow! I didn't really notice it until I downloaded the pictures to the computer. Yikes. Oh well, that should go away too.
I'm still feeling pretty good for the 1 full week, about 6 days after the treatment. So I run my errands and do the shopping. I even took down the Christmas tree and all the decorations. Wow, I didn't know we had such a big empty living room. Then I rearranged the furniture back to the way it was and realized it wasn't all that empty. I do have a dilemma though. For some reason the top part of the Christmas tree will not fit back into the box. It's actually too long. It's an artificial tree (yeah, I know, you knew that) but I think it grew a few inches while sitting in our living room for the month of December. I left that whole mess in Rick's computer area so he can figure it out. He's the engineer after all.
My next treatment, #9 (3 more to go after that!), is next week Jan. 14. The biopsy is Jan. 21.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
Judi
2 comments:
You will always be beautiful, whether your hair is dyed blue, or falling out or yellow tinted skin...You are BEAUTIFUL!!
I love you Judi!
~Heather
You look great Judi! It's hard to believe that you are going for chemo. I think you look very healthy. I have darker circles under my eyes so you have no worries.
Thinking of you and sending happy thoughts and prayers your way.
Love,
Jane
Post a Comment