Monday, May 26, 2014

100th Blood donation - scheduled for July 26, 9:15am

The day has come! Lord willing, I will be donating blood for the 100th time on July 26th at 9:15am. Location: 397 Ontario St, St Catharines, ON

It gets even better - my sister in law, Mary VanGameren is also scheduled to give for her 100th time!

You're invited!

Here's how you can participate;

  • let me know you're coming, and head on over to the location above on Saturday, July 26 around 9:15am (or even a little later - I'll be there for a while) Blood Services Canada has told me that I can 'block out' some appointments, I just need to let them know how many
  • book an appointment for that morning, show up and surprise us  :-)
  • come on over to Ontario St and cheer us on - even if you can't give blood
  • give blood in your area between now and July 26th, and let me know when you do
To book an appointment for yourself, use the links below;
Visit us at www.blood.ca
To book an appointment call 1 888 2 DONATE (1 888 236 6283)


I really appreciate your support and participation in the celebration of this milestone.

This is me at number 99

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Rick! They should install a tap in your arm to make it easier. Way to out give (most) all of us.

Reid

Ellen said...

Awesome! Will try to make it.