Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blood donations

I can't give again until October 22nd. If I could sooner, I would. I make excuses that keep me from doing all kinds of good things, but not for this. I'm committed to give every 8 weeks. Will you join me?

I received this message today;

Hi there,

Can you help us get the need for blood donors out by emailing your family, friends, etc.   Many thanks.



The need for blood is INCREASING.  PLEASE DONATE.

Did you know?    1 in 2 Canadians is eligible to give, yet last year 1 in 60 actually did.  Each blood donation can help improve or save the lives of up to three people.  Please encourage your family, friends and co-worker to donate blood.  

Donating blood is a selfless life-saving act.  Next week at the Windsor Blood Donor Clinic, to keep abreast of hospital demand we need almost 200 more donors than we have currently booked. There is a particular need for donors on          
                                MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28          Noon – 7 p.m.
All Saturdays         9 a.m. – 1 p.m.

Please call 1 888 2 DONATE  (1 888 236-6283) to book an appointment.
Identification is required – full name and signature or full name and picture.

It only takes an hour to make a life-saving difference.

Windsor Blood Donor Clinic Hours
                                    3909 Grand Marais Road East
                Monday & Thursday              Noon – 7 p.m.
                Tuesday & Friday                  8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
                Wednesday                        3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
                Saturday                        9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
EXCEPTIONS:  Monday, October 12         CLINIC CLOSED
                     Tuesday, October 13       8 a.m. – 7 p.m.

No comments: