Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bilirubin

Yay God! My bilirubin # is down to 23. Doc said normal is between 0-20 so he couldn't say I was normal yet. And I think we can all agree on that (hee hee). It was over 200 just after surgery so 23 is good. It makes me think of Psalm 23:

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Have a wonderful day!
or as someone I know used to say "Make it a great day!"

Judi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, cancer can be beaten! So happy for you Judi. It'll be seven years for me in December, since I had prostate cancer.
Another survivor
Tim C.