Today I'm 20 pounds down - my doctor put me on diuretic pills and they're working.
I finally figured out that they mean 'above your heart' when they say to elevate your legs. It worked well in bed last night, when I woke up my feet could actually fit in my slippers and my calves looked smaller.
With the weight loss I'm able to move around easier and stand for longer periods.
I've had a nurse visit every day so far, and every time they ask me a set of questions; on a scale of 0 - 10 (0 being the best, 10 being the worst); How's my anxiety, depression, wellbeing, and a bunch of others? I'm always a zero (meaning - the best!)
Physically; I'm getting better every day, and mentally; I'm doing great. God is good.
I continue to feel at peace, and I thank you for your prayers, love, and support.
God bless you,
Judi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so awesome! More people need to have an attitude like you, so focused on God! Thanks for keeping us up to date. We think about and pray for you lots! We miss you and love you!
The Schilly's
You are truly an inspiration and testimony for how everyone should live -- constantly praising God with a heart of thanksgiving!! Definitely a reminder to me!
So glad to hear the swelling is reducing and that you are able to get around easier.
Keep up the great work! Miss you,
Laura (and the rest of the May Family)
Post a Comment